When we are at the grocery store, if she sees someone with a baby, she says, "They have a baby, just like I do!"
We were waiting for Caleb to come home in the front yard and wrote WE LOVE DADDY really big with chalk on the driveway, when Caleb got home, he picked Lydia up, he asked, "What does that say?" She responded, "Daddy loves me."
Unfortunately, sometimes lack of sleep + strong willed two year old = angry Mom. So now when I get angry I tell Lydia that we need to pray and say, "Dear Jesus, help me not be angry." So when Lydia is upset she says, "Dear Jesus, thank you for Lydia not be angry." Today she said, "I say D***it" I calmly said that its something not nice to say, where did you hear it, she responded that XX said it. I said, "Sometimes when we get angry we said bad things but we should pray and say-Dear Jesus, I am sorry, help me not say bad things." So Lydia grinned at me and said, "Dear Jesus, thank you for Lydia not say D***it." I responded that if she said it again she would get a spanking, and she stopped!
Lydia was 'teaching' Sunday school in the car while holding a book about gardening. This is what I heard: What book is this? The Bible, that's right. Jesus and God, that's right. This is Jesus water pitcher, that's right :) Here is a picture of our Bible scholar, she likes to lay in bed and read before going to sleep and this night she had two Bibles, I guess to cross reference different 'translations.'


1 comment:
These are SO FUNNY!! I love her!
Post a Comment