We worked VBS this week and all had a great time, Lydia and Caleb and a friend took a canoe out after the last day.Lydia is in the 90% for height. Sometimes she seems like a giant around her friends.
Gloria has started crying when we leave her in childcare (not for long and hopefully it won't be a long stage). Still no teeth but she is eating finger foods (puffs, Cheerios, cheese) and yesterday we gave her her first french fry.
The other day Lydia said she wanted to get married and I asked her who her favorite boy friend is and she said Daddy, I told her that she couldn't marry Daddy because he was married to me but she said NO, I'm going to marry Daddy (people talk about this and I can't believe it actually happened!) So Happy Fathers Day!




1 comment:
Our girls regularly practice marrying their daddy. They even set up stuffed animals to watch the ceremonies! Sometimes the girls marry each other. Last time Rebecca married Brad, just before they walked down the aisle to say their vows, Rebecca said (in a very soft sweet voice), "Now Prince, be sure to bring your gun so no bad guys come." Brad had the hardest time to not fall on the floor laughing right then and there! Brace yourself for all the upcoming creativity you'll hear from Lydia's lips as her imagination and vocabulary develop more and more!
Post a Comment