
This is what we do almost every morning-both girls sit on the potty. Gloria was almost always doing a poopoo first thing in the morning, so I started putting her on the potty when Lydia would sit too. Now most of the time, she goes in the potty. Lydia always says, "Good job Gloria." Now we need to get Lydia to poopoo on the potty. It's been several weeks since she has had a peepee accident but everyday, I put her in a diaper for rest time and after a while she will knock on the door and say, "Mommy, I have a poopo." and then I change it. We just can't get her to go in the potty. I am thinking it will just take time. We are just happy she is interested in using it at all after she regressed for about six months after Gloria was born.
So this my life now, we spend lots of time in the bathroom (as you can see it has a Texas theme)!


2 comments:
I love that shower curtain! I need it for my downstairs bath...just to show off my wonderful state to these crazy arkansans! :)
and I understand the potty thing...Lauren is just now sitting on it and went twice in one day, but won't go again...i think it might take a while for her.
I just realized that Lauren and Lydia are really close in age...she was just two in January...for some reason I thought she was closer to 3. looks like we will be going through a lot of stuff at the same time...how fun!
Post a Comment