Georgia Peaches! Christy had to go back to work, but the rest of us headed south to a peach farm and picked our own peaches. We got to eat as many as we could, and they were really good, even Gloria enjoyed them and got sooooo messy.
It was green but not a mountain-and I like pomegranates better than peaches too. I would love to go back and visit there again. Have you been lately? And how are you?
3 comments:
Hi My freind i thoght you are in Oman in AlJabel Alakdar , we are realy missing you, nice place .
It was green but not a mountain-and I like pomegranates better than peaches too. I would love to go back and visit there again. Have you been lately? And how are you?
Thansk my dear realy we are missing you , i was their last month but it was realy cool any nice weather , i wish you are come and go togather .
Post a Comment