
Lydia LOVES dressing up like a princess. She discovered that I also have a princess dress (a dress I had tailored in Oman to go to weddings) so now I often have to wear mine too. She is going to be Snow White for Halloween.
We also have music time and wave scarves. Lydia likes to put them on our heads, Gloria kept hers on for just a bit before figuring out how to pull it off. The rings on the mirror are marking off the days of our TV/computer free week. My mom said be careful what you ban but it was driving me crazy that tv is all Lydia wanted to do so for this whole we aren't watching any and I am only doing computer while she is in bed. Wed we'll be back to Dora every time Gloria takes a morning nap!


No comments:
Post a Comment