
I spent time with my high school friends who are very artsy, home ecy, and crafty. They have letter bow holders for their girls. Well Gloria wears bows so she should have one too, so they got me a G. I had a couple of types of bright ribbon but none of the paint I had matched. I decided to go with leopard print with spongy black paint and gold puff details, this is because I didn't have to make a trip to buy anything new. Not really girl but still kinda cute. As it was drying, I flipped it over and totally messed up the puff paint, even Lydia said-Mommy your dots aren't very good. I tried to fix but, but at least it holds bows and if you squint its cute. Maybe I'll start over and buy girly matching stuff and let it dry better!


3 comments:
i like it...it's sassy!
Very Cute :)
Post a Comment