Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards!

I have used Shutterfly.com off and on for a long time now. I have ordered prints, and photobooks from them and have always been happy. I was really excited when I found out that Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

There are many choices of designs for their cards and they also can hold several pictures (when you just can’t chose your favorite)

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/good-blessings-religious-christmas-5x7-folded-card

This is the card I am going to use this Christmas. I think a Christmas card should have a nativity scene on it and I love the reminder that every good gift comes from what happened that first Christmas.

http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars

Shutterfly also has calendars, though I have not ordered one yet, several friends have and I love looking through their years in pictures. Maybe 2011 will be the year for the Harrises!

Shutterfly has awesome deals of photos gifts and photo things for yourself. Go visit Shutterfly to get some great ideas for this year’s Christmas card for your family!

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery

1 comment:

Seth , Angie, Noah said...

I'm so excited! I just finished my blog about this! Thanks for sharing it. I hope I did it right!!!