Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pumpkin patch

The Homebuilers Sunday school class (look for a bit of blonde between two kids and that is Gloria)
We love the St John's methodist church's pumpkin patch. Gloria went when she was seven days old and slept on a pumpkin, our SS class has been going for a few years and had a great time enjoying the cool weather, playing on the playground and tons of pumpkin pictures! Lydia was a super sweetie and sat and smiled. I am glad the back of Gloria's head is cute because we got a lot of those. This is our second trip to a patch this year, but the first one (another methodist church) I didn't have the camera. We normally go to more but been busy doing other things this year.
(I can't seem to delete pictures once they are uploaded so here is another from Abby's party, which we left to go straight to the pumpkin patch-the girls changed clothes in the car, I'm preparing them for drill team or something)

self portrait

they are really good at silly shots

With all the excitement of the day, this was Gloria's (short) rest time

This means we are finished taking pictures! (below)
Hamburgers and ice cream at Phil's and Amy's after (and they split a tiny into two cones for us-score!!)

No comments: