We had a free Saturday and Caleb got some free passes, so we headed to the Shiner's circus in Cedar Park. Both girls did great, though Gloria whined a little at the beginning (walking around) and ended the show on the floor in front of our seats (glad we went to the 11 instead of later in the day-yuck!). At the beginning we watched people take animal rides. Lydia said I don't want to ride anything and we said ok (which was good as we didn't want to pay for her to ride one anyway!)There were elephants, performing dogs, a guy shot out of a cannon, jumping motorcycles, dancing, climbing, juggling and flagging girls (Gloria said when I am bigger can I do that?), tigers, clowns, trampoline jumpers, protesters as we entered and more...
including cotton candy-our one snack, Gloria was messy but yay for wipes.
We enjoyed the sunshine during intermission and had a picnic lunch.
The finale!
saying goodbye to a clown


No comments:
Post a Comment