Saturday, March 24, 2012

February Fun

(I've been back from Oman for a long time and its not that we haven't been busy, I'm just behind on blogging, Caleb is doing fishing education this Saturday morning so I put on Mr. Rogers for the girls and will do some catch up!)
We had girls for the D-Now weekend again, this time 10th grade, Caleb did the driving and our girls loved having the big girls in our home.
Valentine's day-sparkling juice and chocolate covered strawberries-fun family night of LOVE.
A ladies Great Destination Event, I was the emcee and love any reason to wear international clothes (I included it in what I shared). Gloria has one too (they are from Rachida) but she didn't want to wear it. Cathleen who we meet in Oman came too and we had chocolate chip pancakes and went to Whole Foods/Book People
Planting our garden, we have lots of little plants growing but no veggies yet
We went to St. David's noon Ash Wednesday service again this year, it was Gloria's first and she was a little wiggly, she also cried when she didn't get a cracker-oops we had talked about it...but then we came home and played in the backyard with Flower!

No comments: