A friend from AWANA had a rock star birthday party and the girls got all decked out! We walked in on a red carpet and got to get tattoos, and hair color. Then there was tons of candy including a pinata (I love the picture of Gloria whacking it)
They ate and ate, a few moments after this picture Gloria also picked up a cookie. She had a bite of my piece of cake and then woke up that night crying in her sleep that she didn't get her own piece of cake-sugar induced nightmare I guess! But after I cut her off the sweets she was fine and probably consumed half a watermelon!
The gang of 5 were all there and this is them striking a rock star pose! Rachel, Abby, Nita, Lydia & Avery. Birthday parties for them will change this fall as they will all be in different KGs.
1 year ago






No comments:
Post a Comment