I am shocked at how busy we have been this summer, besides visiting family and friends, while we are in town we've been staying busy with Summer $1 movies, Austin Public Library special events, Tuesday splashpad and random fun. I love the photo above the way the water is spraying! We meet on an afternoon with friends from church at a splashpad.
We had a wonderful Indian lunch with some Friendship friends and the girls were happy to get to wear their outfits (so was I!)
A friend hosted a Bastille Party to celebrate everything French including amazing crepes. The girls were tired after grancamp (I had just gotten back from San Antonio) so we didn't stay long.
We went to a park on Lake Austin with Rachida and family, Caleb brought the boat and even though it was a rainy day the kids loved the boat ride and picnic.
Kerby Lane with friends after Princess camp
Lydia's class at Princess Prep school. They made serving aprons (to remember princess use helping hands and don't just sit on a throne bossing people around). They had a good time and I enjoyed it but next time I think I'll do puppets :)
We went to an amazing park in Round Rock but it was HOT!!! I love the sweat and red cheeks captured in this photo!
So splashpark are better (though still hot for the mamas so really the pool is the best thing for the summer).
1 year ago










No comments:
Post a Comment