(I get books for free from agreeing to review them on my
wonderful blog from Multnomah’s Blogging For Books.) I chose to get David’s Platt’s The Radical
Question & A Radical Idea because my husband and I have read Radical and
Radical Together and really enjoyed them.
They challenged us, made us think, and cause us to evaluate the way we
live our lives as followers of Christ and the way we do church. I thought I would be a good addition to get
the new one in the series. Well, this is
not new. The Radical Question takes material
from Radical, The Radical Idea from Radical Together and puts them into a cute
little hardback book. So the material is
great; but I have already read it all. If
you want a quick Radical refresher in a nice format, this is a great book for
you. If you want to get someone
interested in the concepts but they aren’t big readers then this would be a
great gift. If you want to read
something new, then skip this one.
Though I don’t blame Platt for doing this because I listened to one of
his sermons today and he shared that all the proceeds from the Radical series
goes to spreading the gospel and helping the poor around the world; so go buy a
stack of them!
1 year ago


1 comment:
I just heard about the new book. Thanks for the review. Good to know!
(Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!)
Post a Comment