Tuesday, July 2, 2013

June Fun

 I am really behind on the blog so here is an assortment of fun from June.
On a Sunday Lydia put out all all the 'comfy' stuff because it is a day of rest.
 The kids built an amazing city called Workin'ville with the train set and Playmobile and other random toys.
 Lydia's Sunday school teachers, the Liebs, had a party with a pool, bunny....
 big puppy, lots of food and a cool old house in Taylor to tour.
 Y-E-S for VBS!  It was an awesome week.  And so much fun that Lydia got to be a real part of it and not just in childcare (like Gloria).  We brought two neighbors (and looking at these make me sad because during the summer we haven't seen that much of them) and had a picnic each day after by the beautiful lake seeing fish and turtles and ducks.
 On the last day we got a cd of the week's music and the kids jammed the whole way home, while vacuuming out the car and then for a block party!
We had 12 kids in the front yard enjoying the music, doing volcanoes which of course lead to needing to get the hose out.  I was so exhausted but okay because I hadn't sat down yet :).  Really a wonderful week and I am thinking about renting a 15 passenger van for next year!

No comments: