Ready for a walk down memory lane? Caleb and I dropped the girls off in Salado and went to College Station (my first time back since 2005 and first time to walk around in a super long time)! The weather was awesome, nice drive, we stopped at the mall tent because I needed a maroon shirt. There was music, lots of people happily searching for the same thing and everyone was young-I felt like my dad when he would come to CS-young and alive :)
We had lunch with Lari Jo and friends then to campus.
We parked on west campus and walked by Weiner where I spent many hours for my business classes…the first guy we saw said Howdy….
lots of self-portraits or as the young'uns say-Selfies….
Northside, I peeked in Lechner, looks the same...
but Fish Pond has been MOVED. Sibias dinning hall is where Caleb and I would have breakfast before Biology our freshman year...
His Wildlife and Fisheries building, there were lots of new buildings, walkways, garages, statues….
and MSC has totally been redone, including this aquarium. Caleb re-inacted sleeping everywhere on campus…we met up with Lari Jo & unexpected ran into Amy & James from Austin
went to the quad for the march in...
there were a few people on campus...
then the football game, we were on the top row of the Zone, good exercise, and comfty seats with backrest and extra leg room...
This was our view, you can see Johnny Football if you squint. After the Aggies won, we walked back to the car and drove back to Austin!
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment