I Like Giving by Brad Formsma
I got this book for free by agreeing to review it on my blog
from Blogging for Books.
This book caught my eye because I do like giving and wanted some
new and creative ideas. The subtitle
is: The Transforming Power of a Generous
Life, Practical Ideas, Inspiring Stories.
The book is full of inspiring stories; some made me laugh
and some made me cry.
Different aspects of giving are covered with lots of
examples. I really liked that he talked
about the fact that giving isn’t always happily received, the importance of
attitude, how we should be good receivers and the blessings we can receive from
living a life of giving. He does point
out that you don’t have to have a lot of money to be generous in many
ways.
This book is perfect for someone who wants to start doing
generous things. Or for anyone who
enjoys a good inspiring stories. I don’t
really feel like I discovered anything new concerning practical ideas, but at
the same time, its always a good idea to have things in front of you and to be
reminded that each day we need to intentionally look for ways to be
generous.


No comments:
Post a Comment