Had a fun Austin evening~met friends at Central Market for LIVE music-the Djembe Ladies...
then headed to Congress bridge to try and see the bats. We saw a great skyline and lots of people and a few bats.
Zilker Park Summer Musical~Hairspray
We skipped swimming this time and had a picnic, rode the train and enjoyed the show.
More friend fun. A group went to see Owen & Judah in a theater camp performance of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (and we kicked off our summer of Narnia)
Swimming and Verts Kababs with ADS friends.
And we said good bye to Tingting and Summer with a library program and shaved iced. They went back to China the following week.
and I got to spend a weekend hanging out with old coworkers while working the TQHA horse sale in San Antonio. It was fun, I got a hotel to stay in and I earned money, triple win!


No comments:
Post a Comment