Lydia, Gloria and I loaded up and drove west! We had a long day of wide open spaces and Harry Potter on audio before camping at Santa Rosa Lake State Park in New Mexico. Next day we headed into Santa Fe where we walked around the center of town and went to Meow Wolf art experience.
Then we made it to Pagosa Spring Colorado for a fun few days with Kathy, enjoying her cabin in the mountains!
We loved the cool, the water, and waterfalls.
Pagosa is a nice town and we ate at restaurants, got in the cold river and hot springs, went to a wildlife park.
One of the best things we did was a two hour horse ride with Larry in the San Juan National Forest.
Pagosa is a nice town and we ate at restaurants, got in the cold river and hot springs, went to a wildlife park.
The cabin was the perfect place for afternoon reading/rest times, meals and we loved the neighborhood with pond, lake, river, mountains, speed bumps and beautiful flower.
After some fun days we drove back home and stopped at the Rio Grande River Bridge Gorge, camped again at Santa Rosa and make it back to a very wet Texas. (I normally do a long day by day account of trips, but when I got home I had a coupon for a photo book so all my creativity went into that, anyone is welcome to look at it with us)


No comments:
Post a Comment