Sunday, May 14, 2017

Birthday and Mother's Day fun

May is a fun month! After OneFest, mom and dad brought a cake to our house for the first birthday celebration of the month.
On my actual birthday, Lydia and Gloria greeted me in the morning and pointed out they brushed their hair and made their beds! I took the morning off work and attend Friendship's Food Fair. It was great to see old friends and tell them I am moving. I then worked the afternoon.
I had gotten henna for the party and Gloria did it for me (and lots of other friends that evening) and Lydia did hers.
Since Caleb was gone, I asked a few friends to drop by and hang out. It was a great mix of people and we ate a lot of great snacks.
The Saturday of Mother's day weekend, we went to Barton Hills Farms for customer appreciate day. Last fall we had gone to their corn maze and pumpkin patch.  The maze areas was full of zinnias
We cut bunches!
Enjoyed the shade and kettle corn.

And all of us jumped on their huge pillow trampoline.
Lydia gave me a coupon for my birthday saying they would do whatever I want without complaining so I cashed it in for dresses to church on Mother's day :)  I have a wonderful mother and I am so thankful to be mother to these wonderful girls.

No comments: