I am really behind of blogging because we are so busy doing great fun things which just then means that I have more to blog and get further behind on blogging. I do want to keep it up for all of you to enjoy but mostly as a record of our family. So here is a random fun catch up post. I still need to sit down and take some time to do our beach trip, and the 4th as well as family visits!Above is a trip to Locomotion with a friend, we stayed for four hours and enjoyed the running around freedom, the a/c and making new friends.
Dan, Renee & Sarah came for a visit from Virginia and we met them at Smitty's (as its the best BBQ in the world according to a tv show). The girls ate white bread and ice cream.
Lydia drew this while I was gone to CC and asked Caleb to take a picture so I could enjoy it. It is Rapunzel from Tangled and the painting she did of the lanterns. If we aren't playing mermaid we are playing Rapunzel with a sheet for hair (or blankets, or jump ropes, or necklaces....)
On a free day at home (way back in June) Caleb took us all for a ride in his boat, it was a family first, but we had a nice ride and picnic while he tried a little fishing.
Dan, Renee & Sarah came for a visit from Virginia and we met them at Smitty's (as its the best BBQ in the world according to a tv show). The girls ate white bread and ice cream.
Lydia drew this while I was gone to CC and asked Caleb to take a picture so I could enjoy it. It is Rapunzel from Tangled and the painting she did of the lanterns. If we aren't playing mermaid we are playing Rapunzel with a sheet for hair (or blankets, or jump ropes, or necklaces....)
On a free day at home (way back in June) Caleb took us all for a ride in his boat, it was a family first, but we had a nice ride and picnic while he tried a little fishing. 

No comments:
Post a Comment