The family got to go to church together which is strange as two of the brother in laws are pastors. We parked across from the church and got to ride a shuttle-our family filled it up (Lydia was beside Christy) The service was nice though I had to take Gloria out for being too loud...
Here are the kids afterwards. Matt and family were there too but came in a different car so they didn't make this photo.
Our family. Lydia chose to wear the same dress from last year and since I knew this was going to be a trying weekend, I let her do that. Gloria wore dress (and shoes that broke that weekend) from when Lydia was 3. Even through all the chaos and togetherness, we had several nice moments of discussing and remembering the real reason for Easter-that Jesus died for our sins but He is risen, he is risen indeed!


No comments:
Post a Comment