If you are my friend on FB then you know I am in no way opposed to pictures of myself, but now as I review these I see for the Christmas post, I pick ones only of the children!
Oh well, here they are posing "in their Christmas jammies"
Bathing beauties, little Lucy was big enough to really interact with her cousins this time and they had a blast!
Nativity scene. Same roles as last year but we had a real baby Jesus in Silas! Glory to God in the highest!
The angel adoring the baby!
Here are some adults-cookies making. Bill and family came for the weekend and we enjoyed playing. Caleb got another deer with his bow. After they left Kathy and we remained until Christmas lunch and decorated cookies, visited Grandmama, went to the church Xmas service and Jake's Chinese for dinner.
Christmas service best.
Getting it all ready for Santa.
Sweet girls. We had a nice Christmas morning with lots of gifts and family time.
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment