Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Fun days

Here is a collection of fun times.  After Christmas we drove to Houston to see Kimberly and family at her parents.  We had a great time playing and eating.  Gloria loves Noor!
 New Year's Eve.  Lydia insisted on a picture in front of the tree :)  We watched the Aggies play at Marz' and toasted the New Year around 9:30-I like it!
 Our neighbors came to visit and have a playdate.  Somehow in the invitation over the phone, the mom heard it was a birthday party.  Oops sorry no cake today, but we had fun anyway.
 Gloria wanted to make sure Lovey Lamb was comfortable.  Her legs were even balled up to give the toy lots of space!
 Lydia got her school picture proof and I am still glad we use JPC instead.  Less money and a much cuter picture.
 Glow bowl on campus with Janine, the lights were fun and the girls did good.
The weather was nice that day so we played around after.  I told the girls to stand like strong women like Barbara Jordan and this is what I got from them!

No comments: