I was getting a little worried and even looked to see if they had Barbie studies Engineering :). Answer: no, but then the girls got back to their regular fashion selves:
And we wore Indian clothes to represent Friendship at a conference.
This Sunday I wasn't there to help them get ready so this is how they turned out. Lydia did wear the same Indian outfit above to church and this was her play clothes.


1 comment:
Barbie has been a doctor and an astronaut, right? Although I'm not sure they made those facts into movies. At least Barbie is doing something with her life, unlike all those people on Curious George. If you ask a monkey to deliver a pizza and he messes up, is it the monkey's fault? Or is it your fault for trusting a monkey in food service?
Your girls are beautiful, as always!
Post a Comment