Sunday, June 26, 2011

Science


the joys of being a science teacher's wife. Yes those books on the top of our shelf used to be on that shelf where a snake is in a cage. Caleb caught a corn snake and had kept him in his classroom; its now summer so he is home with us.
When we got home from our trip to the beach, Caleb came out of our bedroom and said do you want the bad news or the good news? the good news was he is harmless, bad news is the snake is out. that was Wed, Friday night Lydia woke up around 3:10am screaming Mommy Daddy, when I got there she said the snake was in her nightlight and then behind her bookshelf. We looked for a long time-no snake. Now its Sunday night and the snake is on the living room floor; Caleb is outside, so I take a breath and pick it up, taking it outside to him. The snake is now back in our bedroom on the bookshelf (with a better tape job on the lid) and I am a hero!

No comments: