
We have a Gigi God's Little Princess book and it is cute, so I got this one (I receive free books from Thomas Nelson by blogging about it).
The book goes through various topics of dressing, being a friend, manners and more with cute drawings, quizzes and suggestions.
The book goes through various topics of dressing, being a friend, manners and more with cute drawings, quizzes and suggestions.
Good things-both of my girls were so excited to see it because it had a crown on it. They love princess stuff and Lydia really enjoyed doing the activities. There were lots of good thoughts on how being God's princess is more than looking the part.
Down sides-once you do an activities, its over which is not so great for a book to refer to. A lot of the topics were over my four year olds head.
Neutral-some I think might be bothered by the silly topics of making sure your tiara fits your face shape, but I thought she did a nice job of covering fun and serious matters. I am not sure if my girls will still be enthralled with everything princess once the topics are more applicable to them. But I do plan on coming back to it every so often for reminders. And of course because I am Queen Elizabeth.
Neutral-some I think might be bothered by the silly topics of making sure your tiara fits your face shape, but I thought she did a nice job of covering fun and serious matters. I am not sure if my girls will still be enthralled with everything princess once the topics are more applicable to them. But I do plan on coming back to it every so often for reminders. And of course because I am Queen Elizabeth.


No comments:
Post a Comment